Build high-quality apps for our service using Flutter for both Android & iOS. Write tests and ensure minimum bugs. Maintain and improve existing apps.
1) One year experience with Flutter, should be comfortable with the following -
(a) building custom widgets
(b) state management for large apps
(c) Image caching, watermarking, download/upload with size reduction, overlaying, etc.
(d) Building forms, applying validations, saving form state through navigation
(e) Responsive app development for different phone/tab sizes, orientations
(g) Managing app releases
2) Test-driven development: Should be comfortable with testing all the aspects of the Application.
3) Firebase integration for authentication, crash analytics, notifications, app-testing for different devices, etc.
4) GraphQL knowledge is a huge plus.Apply Now
· Proven work experience as a web designer/web developer.
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
· Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
· Database and Bootstrap.
· Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
· Up to date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
Experience jquery, photoshop, branding identity marketing, Google analytics, SEO, website tagging, user flows,
Mentor Support Guidance
Live Training Material
Great Support 24*7
Work on your time
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should have superior user interface design skills. The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video, and others as assigned. The Graphic Design intern will report to the team and will assist with the development and design of core Nexersys graphics, logos, collateral event materials, and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned. T
Graphic Design Intern Duties and Responsibilities